Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Open Education Resources
With the precautions surrounding COVID-19, many school districts are turning towards virtual learning to prevent further outbreaks. Instructional material from a multitude of organizations is being temporarily put online free to students to help them during this process. This material is available for K-12.
The following websites provide current online, free educational resources to help supplement the educational material that your school provides to you.
**These websites will be monitored and updated with current links**
If you cannot make it to a place that offers WiFi during the COVID-19 pandemic, here is more information on how to secure affordable Internet at home:
- AT&T Access
- Provides low-cost internet service for eligible households.
- $5 - $10 a month depending on location and Internet speed.
- Free installation and in-home Wi-Fi.
- No annual contract or deposit.
- Comcast Response to COVID-19
- Internet Essentials from Comcast
- Eligible new customers will receive two free months of internet service.
- $9.95 plus tax per month for in-home Wi-Fi.
- No installation fees, term contract, or credit check.
- Deadline to apply and be approved has been extended to December 31, 2020.
- Spectrum Internet Assist
- Eligible new customers can receive more affordable internet service.
- Includes in-home Wi-Fi for $5 a month.
- No contracts.