Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Library Resources - Primo VE
Tips for searching
Type keywords in the search field to find books that you are looking for.
If you get too many results, try using the Refine my Results bar on the left to receive more accurate results.
If you cannot find the book that you need from one of our libraries, try searching libraries statewide through UBorrow. Once you perform a search, there will be a link in the upper right hand corner.
E-books are books that have been downloaded into the library catalog for increased access. They contain all of the content of a regular book. E-books contain many useful features that make them easier to use than print books. Such as:
- You can access them whenever you want, whether or not the library is open.
- While your session may expire with an e-book, you can always renew it.
- Many e-books have a table of contents which allows you to jump to whatever chapter you are interested.
- E-books have a search bar which allows you to search a word, phrase, or a few words. The search will give you every time the word has been used in the book and will take you directly to those pages.
To learn how to download ebooks onto your computer or tablet see our research guide on the topic here.
Finding College Success Skills Books at PHSC
The Library's Books are shelved according to the Library of Congress' classification system.
Want to browse the shelves?
The Library of Congress classification for College Success Skills subjects will be in a number of categories including Subclass A, H, L, P and others
Reading Library of Congress Call Numbers
Reading LC Call Numbers
- N - describes the subject area: read in alphabetical order
- 66 - describes the topic:read as a whole number
- B634- describes the author's last name or title of work: read in alphabetical order, then the number as a decimal
- 1999 - date of publication:read in chronological order